You will work with a designated Project Manager to deliver products, and applications to our clients. You will also be working with a fine team of young dynamic developers from Yangon.
So, you should possess:
You should also have:
- The skills of a team member, with good communication skills as they are essential for this role
- Implement applications using Microsoft tools.
- Understand User Requirement Specifications
- Design, code, and test the application.
- Be quick to identify risk areas and recommend solutions.
- A great working attitude, and able to handle stressful situations.
- A teamplayer, interacting actively with your fellow team members
- Able to also work individually, researching for solutions.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the company’s mobile applications
- Analyze business requirements and translate it into mobile application design
- Involve in mobile apps testing and debugging
- Involve in the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with Mobile Application Development life cycle
- Have at least 1 or 2 years working experience with one or more Mobile Application platform and its SDK (e.g.iOS, Android)
- Good analytical and organizing skills, with the ability to multi-task on various projects and work independently
- Independent team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for great design and appreciate great user experiences in Mobile Devices
- Has a good learning attitude and is willing to learn new things
- Excellent communication both written and oral