You WILL be constantly challenged as you will be working with large enterprises and government agencies to produce high quality products and applications. Together with supportive and professional Project Managers and Team Leads, you would be working with a team of young dynamic developers to produce turn-key applications. You will also be responsible for customization or maintaining existing critical government applications.
So, you should possess:
You should also have:
- The skills of a team member, with good communication skills as they are essential for this role
- Implement applications using Microsoft and/or Oracle development tools.
- Understand User Requirement Specifications
- Able to plan Database design.
- Develop prototypes.
- Design, code, and test the application.
- Be quick to identify risk areas and recommend solutions.
- A great working attitude, and able to handle stressful situations.
- A teamplayer, interacting actively with your fellow team members
- Able to also work individually, researching for solutions.
- Able to play as work hard, yet PLAY HARDER!. As they say, All work but no play makes Jack a dull person.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): ASP.NET, ASP, JAVA, J2EE (any of these 2)
- Preferred skill(s): VB.NET, AJAX, XML, ASP, C#
- Experience identifying and deploying Web 2.0 technologies
- Full life-cycle experience using ASP.NET framework (VB or C#) or JAVA
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server, including Reporting Service, Integration Service and Database service, and writing stored procedures, user- defined functions and SQL queries
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, Web server (IIS) and database administration
- Excellent testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position